In this course you will learn 8 different Free Motion Grid designs, based on 8 different stencils. All lessons are pre-recorded, with full access to all lessons after purchase.
In each lesson, Dorie will first draw the design, explaining the continuous quilting path, then demo how to quilt the design on a longarm quilting machine and on a domestic machine.
- Lifetime access to the courses in your Library
- Ability to watch and re-watch lessons at your convenience
- Learn continuous path quilting to reduce backtracking and breaking thread
- Learn about thought processes involved in choosing techniques and designs
- Designs for small blocks, backgrounds, borders and sashings
- Reduce your anxiety about quilting specific designs. Dorie is committed to helping Quilters tackle their fears by using structure and repetition, organized and similar patterns. She believes that by laying down a grid, you now know where to place, position and how to scale all the elements of the design, and that makes all the difference!
List of tools used in the Course
1" Horizontal Square grid stencil
1" On-Point Square grid stencil
1" x 2" Diamond grid stencil
1" Triangle grid stencil
1/2" Triangle grid stencil
1" Circle grid stencil
Doing the Wave stencil
2" Clamshells stencil
- Miracle Chalk Pounce Powder
- Straight line ruler
- Palm Paddles for sit-down quilting